I Dream In Concubine 2015 Calendar Featuring Bella BloodLust
35 50 $40.00
From The Old World to the Modern Age...
After centuries of searching for the divine images of courtesans and concubines captured between the pages of history books and whispered in the shadows of salacious story tales comes the limited edition, collectible, one-of-a-kind calendar from La Maison BloodLust and The Scarlet Gardens: Featuring Bella BloodLust in "I Dream in Concubine", has finally arrived for one and all to celebrate the year two thousand fifteen in decadence and grace.
This Limited Edition Calendar Includes:
- 16 images of Concubines and Courtesans throughout history and time from 37 A.D Pagan Rome, 17th Century Versailles France and Modern Era California circa 1967.
- Historical Recreations of: Milonia Caesonia Empress Consort of The Roman Empire, Courtesan Marquise Reinette Madame De Pompadour & The Iconic "Mama Cass" Elliot
- Exclusive Access to The Scarlet Gardens where history of these infamous concubines and courtesans along with extended galleries and exclusive access to the blossoming world of Bella BloodLust's future projects, and advanced sneak peeks at what's coming next, along with access to auctions and other special services.
- Only 250 of these Calendars will be Printed & Delivered from The Zeppelin Press from BellaBloodLustHQ
- SHIPPING & HANDLING INCLUDED!!!
Special Note of Gratitude:
This calendar has evoked a revolution, worldwide that thrives on inspiring positive body image, realistic beauty standards and a true self-love moment, after receiving over 4,000 emails from fans worldwide let me assure you this is just the beginning, each purchase of this calendar invests money into The Rubenesque Revolution, and as the movement continues, the desire and need for resources for classes, workshops, art-gallery openings and a spiritual community worldwide of curvaceous women and those that have never even known their ultimate desire for them in the first place to open their eyes and arms and embrace the soft, decadent curves of the Renaissance of Rubenesque, the one and only Rubenesque Revolution, created by the infamous libertine herself, Bella BloodLust.