2. I like who I am when I'm interacting with my partner, I feel they stretch me and encourage my personal growth.
3. Thinking about my partner makes me feel content and happy.
4. I feel good about myself when I'm without my partner as well as when I'm with them, it's not an addiction.
5. I don't feel like I have to change for my partner - I'm free to be myself in my relationship.
6. I love myself, every bit as much as I love my partner.
7. I feel that my partner is a good person. I'm proud of them.
8. I'm happy for my partner when good things happen for them – even if those good things are nothing to do with me.
9. When my partner is having a hard time, I'm there for support.
10. When I have news, whether good or bad, my partner is one of the first people I want to tell.
11. If my partner were to lose their material possessions, I would want be with them regardless.
12. I smile about my partner's quirks.
13. When we have issues, my initial response is not to think of leaving, but to figure out how best to resolve things.
14. When our relationship isn't going as well as I'd like, I'm able to trust that this is temporary, and at base level things are and will be fine.
15. I know my partner feels the same way about me as I do them.
16. Communication between me and my partner is mostly approached from a place of love.
17. If I inadvertently hurt my partner, I am quick to make a meaningful apology.
18. When my partner advises me on major decisions in my life, I feel that they consider my happiness and growth foremost, even when that may be the opposite to fulfilling their own desires.
19. I don't feel I have to hide anything from my partner, honesty and openness is always best with them.
20. I am grateful for the presence of my partner in my life.